Click here to see the 2016-2017 brochure
Click here for a list of donors (12/06/2014)
Click here to read a letter from the Idaho Commission on the Arts.
We are grateful to our many supporters, among them:
- Callahan-Zeller Foundation
- Mr. & Mrs. Henry B. Kingsbury Foundation
- Hecla Charitable Foundation
- Magnuson Family Foundation
- Idaho Community Foundation (Northern Region Greatest Need Fund)
- Inland Northwest Community Foundation (Community Strategies Fund)
- Idaho Commission on the Arts
Western States Arts Federation (WESTAF)
SCCCA’s activities are supported, in part, with funds provided by the Western States Arts Federation (WESTAF), the Idaho Commission on the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Arts.
SCCCA also receives In-Kind contributions of space, materials, and services from these area businesses and institutions:
- ABC Business Equipment
- Kellogg Moving and Storage
- Northwoods Web Services
- “Staff House” Museum, Kellogg
- Progressive Printing
- Shoshone NewsPress
- Wallace Schools, District #393
- Kellogg Schools, District #391
- St. Rita’s Catholic Church, Kellogg
- United Church of Christ Congregational, Wallace
- American Lutheran Church, Kellogg
- Wallace Inn, Wallace
SCCCA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and donors receive nothing of value in exchange for their contributions.
(Gold and Silver Sponsors and Advertisers receive Concert Passes.)
Copyright © 2017 Shoshone County Community Concert Association, All Rights Reserved.